First and foremost, my approach is all about building confidence – it’s not about fashion, or fitting into the current trend, it’s about finding out what flatters you, what suits your shape, colouring, personality, lifestyle and budget– and helping you to feel great at all times in any given situation
Do “normal” women really have a Style Coach?
There is a massive mis-conception that having a Style Coach is just for the rich or famous, or for those with a vast disposable income. This is not the case at all. All women deserve the right to feel fantastic about themselves, yet put off investing in themselves.
The amount of women I have worked with who say “I should have done this years ago”.
Over the years I have worked with women from all walks of life – from famous actresses to zoo-keepers, students to octogenarians.
Continually supporting you!
You are not alone in this. I am here for you throughout your “transformation”. The common denominator here is about supporting you through your “journey” of confidence. Depending on your needs and the program we put together for you, I will support you as much as you require, through regular face to face meetings, Skype Calls, Email or Phone.
And once you have had your consultation, the support doesn’t stop there. I offer on-going support through my Style Angel “keep in touch” program.
So, who can I help?
Everyone has their own reasons for choosing to work with a Style Coach and please rest assured that whatever is your reason that I promise to support you with empathy, constructive advice and of course confidentiality.
You’re reason for working with me is obviously your own but here is a list of the types of situations I have helped women with so far
- 40+ and don’t want to look like mutton dressed as lamb, but aren’t ready for the lilac polyester yet? Perhaps you are approaching a big birthday and want an exciting new image for the next phase of your life?
- Single or divorced and are wanting the confidence to “go it alone”? You may be ready to start dating again and want to make the best impression you can?
- Wanting promotion in a job or attending interviews but don’t know how to dress to impress?
- A Mum who has spent the last few years looking after young children and now want to get your Mojo back? Maybe your children have flown the nest and this is a new phase of your life?
- A professional woman – perhaps a business owner – and really want to create the right first impression. That includes dressing in a way which advocates your business?
- Do you have to present as part of your job? Maybe you do Public Speaking or even record Webinars as part of your business? Do you want your image to say as much as the words you speak?
- Are you the owner of a company who really wants their employees to be their walking advertisement? Thousands of pounds can be spent on a website, but if your teams’ appearance doesn’t match your ethos then there is a massive disconnect.
- Perhaps you are about to be the Mother of the Bride or Groom? Or even getting married yourself and you want to look your absolute best for that special day?
- Are you part of a ladies group who would like an interesting and informative speaker?