Unlike cheaper options, Colour Confidence is NOT an automated analysis or one where you don’t receive any help or support afterwards.
You complete a questionnaire and send me photos, and I personally analyse them using the most up to date technology that gives you results that are as accurate as if you see me in person, resulting in your gorgeous personal colour palette. You get support before, during and after the consultation.
How It Works
Using video via Zoom, I will go through the analysis with you – explaining how I arrived at the results and highlighting:
- Your best neutrals (the backbone of your wardrobe)
- The best accent colours
- How to wear colours which may not be ideal for you but that you love
- Combining colours together
- How to use your digital swatch to make finding your colours so easy (and no – you don’t need to match the colours on your swatch – it’s way easier than that).
- 1 hour Zoom call with me showing you the colours which look great on you and those that don’t, and a chance to ask me any questions
(if you prefer not to meet on Zoom, that’s fine, I can make a recording and send it to you and you can still ask any questions by email).
- A recording of the Zoom call for you to refer to at any time
- Your detailed “Style Bible” PDF report detailing all the information we discuss online
- Digital swatch to keep on your phone or laptop for easy access when shopping or putting outfits together from your own wardrobe
- Email support (if needed) on submitting the pre-consultation information required
- 1-month email support AFTER the consultation to ask any further questions and get help with putting it into practice
- Option to purchase a bespoke FABRIC swatch at a discounted price